Friday 14 May 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our blog, where we'll share our intimate and exciting journey into the world of swinging, or 'the lifestyle' as some know it. First, let me introduce ourselves, my name is Josh. My wife Holly and i are 30-something young professionals with a passion for adventure and sexual expression. For the record, what you are about to read is 100% real, this isn't some made up fantasy. I don't know where this blog will take us, how long it will last, but what i can guarantee is that we will share our recent new experiences, and future adventures 'warts-and-all', in the hope that it demystifies the world of swinging and reassures those curious about dipping their toes into such a seemingly scary world. I hope you enjoy reading as much as we'll enjoy sharing ourselves with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment